Jerome Lubelchek is a graduate of Washington University Law School in St. Louis. Immigration, employment and landlord –tenant law are among his areas of practice. Mr. Lubelchek has been an associate at Evans, Loewenstein, Shimanovsky & Moscardini Ltd. since 2007.
- Illinois, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2005
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- American University, Washington
- Major: Sociology – International Training and Education
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts